No injuries in Telegraph Road fire in Stafford. No smoke alarms

by | Apr 28, 2023 | Police and Fire

Stafford Fire and Rescue says just before 2 PM Friday units were dispatched for a reported structure fire in the 200 block of Telegraph Road reported by neighbors and a passerby. First arriving units marked on scene approximately five minutes later and reported fire coming from the side of a single family structure. The fire was contained in 15 minutes.

The only resident was not present at the time of the fire, and will be receiving assistance from the American Red Cross. No injuries were reported on scene. Smoke alarms were not present at the time of the fire.

The fire is under investigation by the Stafford County Fire Marshal’s Office. Stafford Fire and Rescue units were assisted on scene by Quantico Fire & Emergency Services.

Photo courtesy Stafford Fire and Rescue

Subscribe To Daily News Updates

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news from The Free Press

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Share This