Prince William Fire and Rescue says improper storage of oily rags the cause of an early morning fire

by | Apr 11, 2024 | Police and Fire, Ted Schubel

Prince William Fire and Rescue says units were dispatched Thursday morning to the 13400 block of Princedale Drive in Woodbridge for a report of a house fire. Crews arrived to find a fire in an attached garage; extinguishment quickly followed. The structure sustained moderate damage and was posted unsafe to occupy by the building official.
The Red Cross responded and assisted three adults and one child who were displaced. There were no injuries reported. The Fire Marshal’s Office determined the cause of the fire was accidental through the improper storage of oily rags.

Subscribe To Daily News Updates

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news from The Free Press

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Share This